Skip to content
- The Earth is almost a Sphere.
- The Earth is Mostly Iron, Oxygen and Silicon.
- 70% of the Earth’s Surface is Covered in water.
- There is only one natural satellite of the planet Earth; the moon.
- The Earth’s Atmosphere Extends to a distance of 10,000 km.
- The Earth’s Molten Iron Core Creates a Magnetic Field.
- There are 2 additional asteroids locked into a co-orbital orbits with Earth namely 3753 Cruithne and 2002 AA29.
- The Earth is the Only Planet Known to Have Life.
- The Earth takes 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds to complete one rotation.
- The Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
- The Earth is the densest planet in the Solar System.
- The Earth is the third planet from the Sun and is the largest of the terrestrial planets.
Found this useful? Please spread the word :)